Longhorn Studios (LHS) has a NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PREMISES Policy.
The no smoking inside Policy has been created for both legal and health reasons. All clients and staff are expected to respect this policy or be prepared to take full responsibility for the resulting consequences.
A studio booking may be put "On Hold" by a client.
If someone else wishes to secure time against a booking on hold the first client must confirm their booking or relinquish the time. To cancel a confirmed booking we require notice of 7 days. Any late cancellation of bookings will incur a charge.
All monies paid to LHS are not refundable.
It is the clients responsibility to set limitations on all expenses arising from the recording session.
All tapes and materials remain the property of LHS until payment has been received in full. If payment has not been made within one hundred and fifty (150) days, LHS reserves the right to exploit the recordings to recoup its 'losses'.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure reasonable security, LHS accepts no liability for loss, theft or damage to client’s property, tapes or recording/backup media whilst on our premises.
In the event that any client imposes any wilful damage upon or to LHS property whilst on the premises or whilst hiring any LHS equipment in another premises, then the client responsible will have to pay in full for whatever damage has been caused.
LHS makes every effort to maintain its equipment and facilities to the highest professional standards, however, LHS accepts no liability whatsoever for loss, costs or damage, consequential or otherwise, to the client arising from defects in the equipment, facilities, and materials provided.
LHS makes no warranties expressed or implied, with reference to services and/or personnel furnished by it, and shall not be liable for any failure to perform the services for any cause whatsoever. LHS will not be held responsible for any loss of or damage to audio data or any other data for any reason whatsoever.
LHS equipment and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note that LHS does not supply session musicians as part of the advertised package deals, but such musicians can be arranged for an additional charge if required.
- To make a one (or more) day booking we require a deposit of $100 for each day that you want to book, This deposit guarantees your booked dates.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the studio is unavailable for whatever reason
- The deposit is also refunded if you cancel with more than 7 days notice
- If you Cancel with with less 7 days notice the fee is $100 (the deposit)
- if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, the full booked time is charged
- The balance is paid at the end of the session (or the last day of a multi-day session)
- Payment must be Cash, Direct Deposit, or Australia Post Money Order; cheques are also accepted, but must be received 5 days in advance of booking
- The hourly rate is by the half hour after the first hour
- Minimum charge is $100, if your job takes 5 minutes or 60 minutes, its still $100
- Time not used is forfeited.
- Unless previously arranged, finished product (Masters + Multitracks) will not leave premises of Longhorn Studios until full payment is received.
- Bookings begin from the arranged time not the time you arrive.
- Setting-up begins at the start of the session (i.e. the booked/arranged time)
- All bookings made at LHS are considered as an acceptance of the above conditions.